Impressions from previous editions
>> Previous Experts
>> Quotes of Alumni
>> Audio & Video Interviews with Experts and Alumni
- Develop specific skills to enhance and deliver sustainable and returning international TV series
- Access to top industry professionals from across Europe and the United States
- Access up-to-date information on trends in the TV drama series sector globally
- Understand the elements behind the success of American drama series
- Adapt this knowledge to European market
- Learn best practice lessons from cutting-edge European case studies
- Participate in excellent networking opportunities
Experienced professionals in the TV industry from European Union countries and countries participating in the Creative Europe - MEDIA Programme:
- Creative and Executive Producers
Further specifics on the target group can be found here
The application for the 2016 edition is closed.
for details on the application deadlines, procedure, guidelines and forms.
€ 3.400 (registration fee module 1 and 2, meals)
€ 4.500 (registration fee module 1 and 2, meals + hotel accommodation)
A limited number of scholarships (mostly partial) is available for writers.
Please contact Dina Rubanovitš (rubanovits(at)epi-medieninstitut.de | +49 331 721 2886) for further information.
A project by:
Erich Pommer Institut (Germany)
The Erich Pommer Institut is one of Europe's leading centres for media law, media management, and media research. As a non-profit independent institute, our studies follow the process of media convergence through research, consultation and advanced training. Each year, EPI organizes and hosts close to 40 seminars, workshops, conferences and panels – for the European, the Canadian as well as the US-American media industry.
In association with:
Based in London and LA, MediaXchange is a media consultancy with a 25 year history assisting entertainment industry professionals to develop effective knowledge, contacts and business drawn from our unique global perspective. A roster of returning clients and new participants from around the world encompasses studios and networks, creative and business executives, writers and developers, financiers and filmmakers, government agencies and industry associations.