The programme schedule draft can be downloaded below.
- Update your knowledge on the latest trends and techniques in new media
- Get inspiration from cutting-edge case studies
- Learn how to get the word out and build a loyal fan and customer base in this new 2.0 world
- Understand the do’s and don’ts of the new media industry and the legal framework essential for protecting your interests
- Gain the latest expertise from internationally acclaimed trainers
- Share your ideas and get professional feedback in our unique Expert Speed Dating session
The list of trainers of 2016 can be found here
For quotes of participants, click here
The training includes excellent networking opportunities - during the seminar as well as at our social evening programme.
>> Benefit from an active group of participants and industry experts from different disciplines
>> Establish valuable and long-lasting business contacts with media professionals from all over Europe
Regular participation (incl. accommodation and meals):
1st person € 1.290,00 | 2nd person from same company € 990,00
For residents (excl. accommodation, incl. meals):
1st person € 870,00 | 2nd person from same company € 670,00
Registration for the 2017 edition will open closer to the event.
A limited number of (mostly partial) scholarships is available. These will be awarded in priority to professionals from the new EU member states.
Please contact Dina Rubanovitš (rubanovits(at)epi-medieninstitut.de | T: +49 (0) 331 721 2886) for further information.
Please do not
register online if you are planning to apply for a scholarship.
>> For Catalan professionals: Special scholarships available, please contact us for more information.
>> For UK professionals: Check out Creative Skillset International Scholarships
>> For Germans: Eine Förderung der Weiterbildung über die Bildungsprämie des Bundesministeriums für Bildung und Forschung ist möglich. Weitere Informationen unter: www.bildungspraemie.info
Achtung: Die Bildungsprämie ist nicht mit einem Stipendium des EPI kombinierbar!