- Open to Producers who are residents of Canada, United States and European countries.
- 3 seats available for international participants.
- TAP is designed for independent film and TV producers with more than five years of professional experience in the film and television industry, and have produced a minimum of one feature film or TV fiction series.
- Applicants need to have a feature film or TV project attached that is suitable for international coproduction. (No animation, no documentary)
Applications are evaluated based on:
- The level of industry experience of the producer applying
- The creative and commercial merits of the project
- The co-production, co-venturing possibilities of the project between Europe, Canada and/or the US
The application form will be available here following the next call for applications.
A list of all required information can be downloaded here
• Complete the application form in as much detail as possible.
• Applications, including projects, must be submitted in English
• Incomplete applications will not be considered
• If selected, the relevant information will be taken from the application form and be published in print material.
• Following TAP acceptance, an invoice for applicable registration fees will be emailed